Workshops & Seminars
Workshops & Seminars
Enhanced Russian Martial Art Experiences
SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
San Antonio Systema provides seminars and workshops for Russian Martial Art.
- Several times a year, additional instructors that are experts in the field are brought into San Antonio from all over the world.
- These are beneficial to your training as they provide enhanced experience and techniques.
- Workshops are typically one day for a few hours.
- Seminars are held over 2 days for a few hours each day and are usually on a weekend.
RSVP IS REQUIRED FOR SEMINARS.
- Age Requirements: 16 years and above.
- Fees: Each San Antonio Systema Seminar fee is listed per person. * For your convenience, you may always pay online. You may pay by check or credit card.
- Location: Varies depending on amount of people registered.
- Time: Please come a few minutes before the class begins.
- Clothing: Wear comfortable clothes. You will need sweat pants and T-shirt for training, no shoes, socks are optional.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call or email us for more information.
Read some reviews and see a list of upcoming seminars.
Stay Tuned for Our Next Seminar!
Seminars fill up - so always RSVP ahead of time.
SEMINAR SCHEDULE & UPDATES
Kwan Lee Mar. 11 - 12, 2017
-The Fundamentals of Systema (breath-work / posture / movement / relaxation)
- Breathwork in a fight
- Posture and its effect on the fight-Movement as a Weapon-How to Move and stay Relaxed (countering tension)-Strength & Flexibility:
Bodyweight Exercises (Solo and Partner)
Structural Alignment for Maximum
360° Joint Stretching and Control
The Use of Breath for Form, Action, and Recoveryand much more!!!!!
HOW TO JOIN
This Seminar is currently closed for sign-ups.
Kwan Lee will be teaching a two day seminar in San Antonio Texas March 11/12th.
Checkout our facebook page for continued updates.
It will be a well rounded and exciting seminar to say the least! This is a small venue and we are limiting spots due to venue size.
March 11 & 12, 2017 (Saturday & Sunday) 10AM-3PM